List:       ngw
Subject:    [ngw] Antw:  Morris Blackham passed away.
From:       "Uwe Barth" <Uwe.Barth () stadt-chemnitz ! de>
Date:       2018-12-04 6:05:04

I'm sorry to hear that. It was a pleasure to work with him.

> > > "Gregg A. Hinchman" <Gregg@HinchmanConsulting.com> 27.11.2018 16:27 >>>

The GroupWise community and the world lost a wonderful person last week.  Morris \
Blackham passed away.

http://www.wingmortuary.com/obituary/morris-blackham

I was informed of this yesterday.  I knew he had been sick, and that is was serious.

I had the privilege to work with Morris as many of you had over the years on tech \
issues.  I was also blessed to enjoy some down time events at conferences as well as \
co-presenting with him. He is missed.

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP

Salesforce Certified