List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] filtering on flag to left of envelope icon
From:       "Jim Gosney" <jgosney () genesco ! com>
Date:       2018-03-31 23:37:49

> From further research it appears that the flag causes a message to be linked to the \
> task list.  But if you go to the tasklist folder, the item shows up as a message \
> and not as a task. Thus if you go to the task window on the calendar which only \
> shows tasks, the item will not show up.

So we're trying to figure out how to do a search on these specific items.  \
Interestingly, if I search only the tasklist folder for all items that are NOT item \
type=task, nothing is returned.  This seems to indicate to me that it is a link \
rather than an actual placement of the item into the folder.  But we are still left \
with the inability to search and find such items.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also \
be privileged. No waiver of any legal privilege or proprietary right is intended or \
shall be deemed to have occurred by the transmission of this e-mail or its contents \
or attachments to any person other than the originally intended recipient.  If you \
are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any \
unauthorized use, dissemination, storage or copying of this e-mail or the information \
contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this \
e-mail in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender by telephone. \
Thank you.

> > > Laura Buckley <Laura@laurabuckley.co.za> 3/30/2018 8:30 AM >>>
Hi,

When I flag items in my mailbox and then go to my Task folder the flagged
items show there.  Client 18.0.1

Cheers,

Laura

Lifelong Learner