List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] GroupWise Empties Trash after 7 days, regardless of settings
From:       "Craig Meads" <craigm () cwise ! co ! nz>
Date:       2018-03-13 10:17:52

Thanks Laura.

I'll give it a try.

Cheers

Craig

>>> Laura Buckley <Laura@laurabuckley.co.za> 03/13/18 21:32 PM >>>Hi Craig,

I recommend setting the client options to auto-delete and then lock the
settings.  Watch the POA log files, in verbose mode, to indicate that the
client environment has been updated.  Then undo the setting and lock it
again, watching the POA log files indicating the client environment has
been updated.  Then unlock it and set it to what you want it to be.

Cheers,

Laura

Lifelong Learner

www.laurabuckley.co.za