List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Password prompt via AD auth
From:       "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta () braytonlaw ! com>
Date:       2017-12-19 19:01:33

I'm stepping through the TID to set up SSO via AD ( \
https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7018598 ) When I click on Yast > Windows \
Domain Membership, I get prompted to install "samba-client-32bit" , which then fails, \
because (i assume) that since its an OES machine, it already has a \
Novell-oes-samba-client-32bit installed. When it errors, it asks if I want to \
continue and ignore the error, or cancel. I've been cancelling out of fear of \
breaking something. Has anyone attempted the same thing? I haven't heard back from \
support yet.

> > > Laura Buckley <Laura@laurabuckley.co.za> 12/16/2017 7:43 AM >>>
Hi,

With your POA logs in Verbose... what are you seeing when you login?

Cheers,

Laura

Lifelong Learner

www.laurabuckley.co.za