List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] GMS Nightly Maintenance
From:       "Anthony Harper" <aharper () psc ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2017-06-30 9:10:25

Hi Laura,

Turns out one of my users sent 20 emails each containing a few MB of photos to every \
user on the mobility system.  I expect they will get cleaned up in due course.

So it looks like mobility isn't as single-instance with storage as the POs are.

Anthony
> > > Laura Buckley <Laura@laurabuckley.co.za> 29/06/2017 19:24 >>>
Hi Anthony,

In that case take a look at using dsapp to clean up the attachments.

Cheers,

Laura

Lifelong Learner

www.laurabuckley.co.za