List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Thank you and Goodbye
From:       "David Gerisch" <DGerisch () co ! tulare ! ca ! us>
Date:       2017-06-02 17:08:53

Best of luck to you Lidija.

David Gerisch

>>> "Lidija Thompson-Ward" <Lidija.Thompson-Ward@macewan.ca> 6/1/2017
1:53 PM >>>
Hello NGW,

I would like to say a big Thank You and express my sincere appreciate
to each and every one of you on the NGW list for all your hard work,
dedication, and assistance.  I have learned much, and you have been very
patient, in my time learning and using GroupWise.  We are leaving
GroupWise tomorrow evening.

Your support has been outstanding.  I wish each and every one of you
all the best!

Sincerely,
Lidija Thompson-Ward
MacEwan University