List:       ngw
Subject:    [ngw] Last Call - Competitive Upgrade Webinar
From:       "Jeff Schultz" <jschultz () gwava ! com>
Date:       2017-01-19 16:48:49

We are really excited to have well over 100 registrants for today's webinar and \
wanted to make sure you didn't miss out on this great offer. Even if you can't attend \
the webinar, if you register we will send you a link to the recording and have \
someone follow up with you if you have any questions.

The webinar starts up on a little more than an hour at 10am PST.

Register with this link:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3911166648004147969?source=NGW

This offer my Micro Focus ends on March 31. Now is the perfect time to switch over to \
GWAVA or Retain!

Jeff Schultz
Director of Digital Marketing
GWAVA