List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Antw: Re:  Vibe email sent to GW not opening
From:       "Matt Schlawin" <MSchlawin () FVLHS ! ORG>
Date:       2017-01-09 21:14:01

I erased everything in the c:\users\<user>\AppData\Local|temp\XPgrpwise directory but \
it does not make a difference. It still throws the error.

As soon as I open an email, it does create a directory under the XPgrpwise directory \
with  data.js, GW_00001.HTM and GWReply.css files.  If I delete them, it just \
re-created them when I open the email again.

Matt
> > > "Thomas Stimper" <tstimper@nmedv.de> 1/9/2017 7:42 AM >>>
can you cleanup all temporary files before trying the second time?

Thomas

> > > "Matt Schlawin" <MSchlawin@FVLHS.ORG> 06.01.2017 21:53 >>>
I have Trend OfficeScan, but I'm not doing URL filtering on the desktop.

Any clue why it works the first time, and then fails the second.  It is very \
consistent at doing that.

Matt
> > > "Jeffrey D. Sessler" <jeff@scrippscollege.edu> 1/6/2017 11:22 AM >>>
I thought vibe started life as a google project that they abandoned and Novell \
continued. That may be why you are seeing a google error. The error in from GWT which \
underpins a lot of Google projects, is open source, and used by a lot of developers. \
http://www.gwtproject.org/

What endpoint security are you using on that system? If it's one that does URL \
filtering including SSL (using it's own internal certificate), it can cause issues. I \
have Bitdefender at home and have to add a lot of SSL stuff to the whitelist so that \
it works properly.

Jeff