List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Full gwdca folder
From:       Robert Mclendon <rmclendon35 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2017-01-06 9:05:48

This sounds like your POA has No DVAs assigned to it.Make sure you have a pool of three or more DVAs defined in the GroupWise Admin Console under   System > Document Viewer Agent.Then have three DVAs assigned to your POA under the "Document Viewer Agent" tab.Also, do not run the DVA service on the same server as your POA.  Run them on your other servers of: GW Monitor, Primary Domain, GWIA gateways.