List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Mobile wa 2012 small "select" box
From:       "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea () j4computers ! com>
Date:       2016-06-17 19:49:10

Has a double meaning in my case. . . .

> > > "Ken Etter" <KLE@msktd.com> 06/17/16 2:56 PM >>>
Nevermind.  I didn't see the "wa" in the subject.
> > > Ken Etter 6/17/2016 2:53 PM >>>
What mail client are you using on your mobile?
> > > "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea@j4computers.com> 6/17/2016 1:35 PM >>>
I rarely send email from my mobile.      Suddenly (perhaps last summer . . . ) The \
select box for "new mail" (etc) has become very small horizontally.   For a while I \
thought it was broken and put it off.  Today I wanted to send an email from mobile \
and got curious.  The selections can be seen, if you have verrrry tiny fingers, you \
can scroll in the box and barely make out the choices and actually select.  But only \
if you have verrrry tiny fingers.   Luckily . . . . (draw no Rubrics or Trumpicons \
from that . . . if you catch my meaning . . . )

So, what do I look for?