List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] GroupWise 2012 webAcc on Windows 2012r2 server
From:       "James Taylor" <James.Taylor () eastcobbgroup ! com>
Date:       2016-03-30 15:37:45

IIS is installed,and starting. tomcat is installed and running firewall is off \
completely. It is geting a 404 error. unable to find <server>/gw
c:\ inetpub\wwwwroot\gw physical path has does not exist. Folders exists, but no \
                pointer to gw.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor@eastcobbgroup.com

> > > "Bruce Perrin" <Bruce.Perrin@lbb.texas.gov> 3/30/2016 10:59 AM >>>
James,

What are you seeing. I'm on 2012R2 with no issues.
Are you running IIS?
Is Tomcat starting properly?
Windows firewall off or rules to allow traffic enabled (I turn mine off at the \
moment) Let us know...

-bruce

> > > "James Taylor" <James.Taylor@eastcobbgroup.com> 3/29/2016 8:38 PM >>>
Probably a really simple answer, but I'm going to cheat and ask here...
setting up an upgrade lab, and I can't seem to get 2012 webacc working on this \
win2012r2 server, Just to answer a few obvious questions, I have enabled 32 bit apps \
and installed isapi extensions and filters, Also, restarted services. Even rebooted \
the server,

Any suggestions?
-jt
.