List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] DMS Export
From:       "Simon Shilton" <Simon.Shilton () acustica ! co ! uk>
Date:       2016-03-22 9:21:39

Ed

That would be great, yes please

Thanks
Simon

>>> On 22 March 2016 at 01:49, in message
<56F05E770200007000019B40@xgate.provo.novell.com>, "Ed Hanley"
<EHANLEY@microfocus.com> wrote:

Simon S, Matt W,

At
https://www.novell.com/communities/coolsolutions/migrating-groupwise-dms-vibe-33/
refers to a gwdmsexport.exe

I have this all zipped up in a 18MB file if you want it.

-Ed Hanley
Micro Focus Consulting

>>> Simon Shilton <Simon.Shilton@acustica.co.uk> 3/21/2016 7:50 PM >>>
Matt

Sorry for zombie thread revival, but did you ever track this down?

many thanks

Simon

>>> On 07 July 2014 at 21:59, in message
<884A2254-C771-4BC4-BD4C-99FB4A0DFFF7@weisberg.net>, Matt Weisberg
<matt@weisberg.net> wrote:

I ran across a site that is/was using GW DMS as the main file
repository for their users.  I don’t think I’ve ever heard of anything
like this, but some of these users have 10, 15 years worth of files
stored in their GroupWise cabinet.  Now they are trying to export all
that data en mass.   I searched around a bit and it looked like there
were some tools to do this in the past, but I can’t seem to find them
now.  A tool from Concentrico was mentioned (GW Doc Exporter?) on this
list years ago and this article:

https://www.novell.com/communities/coolsolutions/migrating-groupwise-dms-vibe-33/

Talks about a tool called gwdmsexport.exe , but I don’t know where to
find any of these tools.

Does anyone have these tools or a better way to export all documents
from DMS?

Thanks.

Matt

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway.
http://www.sophos.com