List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] What is the biggest individual GW active mailbox anyone has seen?
From:       "Ryan Sinnwell" <Ryan.Sinnwell () weitz ! com>
Date:       2016-03-10 14:42:22

Best I can do is 62 GB, but that is limited to the last 6 months of mail.  We archive \
with Netmail Archive and take everything out of the post office once it hits 180 days \
old, so this guy has 62 GB in the last 180 days.

Ryan Sinnwell // Infrastructure Manager
THE WEITZ COMPANY

> > > "Ken Etter" <KLE@msktd.com> 2/23/2016 7:56 AM >>>
I can't beat that.  The largest one here is only 121 GB.
> > > Mark Currie <MCurrie@laserfast.com.au> 2/23/2016 6:29 AM >>>
Hi All,

In the tradition of the longest uptime of Netware servers, I wanted to put the \
question out as to what is the biggest individual GW active mailbox anyone has seen \
out in the wild?

I think I have a good starter - a user at a long standing customer has an active \
mailbox of 130Gb+, not counting archives! (Will get the pic next time I'm onsite)...

So what has anyone else seen as just crazy size mailboxes?

Sorry - no prizes, just bragging rights! :)

Cheers,
Mark Currie