List:       ngw
Subject:    [ngw] GroupWise 2014  Developers?
From:       "Matt Ray" <mray () groupwiseguru ! com>
Date:       2015-07-20 18:08:50

Anybody out there strong API developers?   Novell is saying that there's an 8 month wait for development help.   I'm working with a company who had a DMS app that worked in GW8, but now that they're moving to 2014, the app no longer works.    I don't think it's a huge project, but we need someone who can assist with this if they're out there.   Please reply to me and I'll get you details about what we're looking for.

Matt

Matt Ray
MC Consulting - GroupWiseGuru.com
CNE, MCNE, LPI, CLS, CNS
mray@groupwiseguru.com
661.885.2699 - Office
661.599.3416 - Cell
877.335.7339 - Fax
http://groupwiseguru.com
Skype, Yahoo! & MSN ID: mraymus
Let us help you Upgrade/Migrate/Support your GroupWise System!