List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Duplicate email address
From:       "David Gerisch" <DGerisch () co ! tulare ! ca ! us>
Date:       2015-07-07 23:08:29

This was what I expected, but did not get.

> > > "Tony Bundy" <TBundy@co.lucas.oh.us> 2015-07-07 13:00 >>>
I've seen the error "user name is ambiguous" when I had 2 identical user ID's in \
different post offices, but served by the same GWIA.

> > > On 7/4/2015 at 3:20 PM, "Paul Lamontagne" \
> > > <Paul.Lamontagne@lamtechconsulting.com> wrote:

2 users in different Post Office can have the same name.

Paul
> > > <taoosterhoff@gmail.com> 7/3/2015 5:07 PM >>>
In rare circumstances it is possible to create a duplicate emailaddress.

Kind regards,
Tim