List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] "Disappearing" Appointments
From:       "Renee Hunter" <Renee () wfse ! org>
Date:       2015-01-26 23:05:00

Thanks!

We locked all down to Manual years ago so an individual cannot change
the setting.
> > > Laura Buckley <laurabuckley2000@gmail.com> 1/23/2015 11:25 PM >>>
Hi,

Double-check Tools | Options | Environment | Cleanup - for automatic
delete/archive of appointments.

Cheers,

Buckley

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 6:21 AM, Renee Hunter <Renee@wfse.org> wrote:

> Though I believe this is a case of too many fingers in the pie (too
many
> people with read/write proxy rights to the same calendars, I have a
user
> complaining that appointments have been automatically disappearing
off
> her and other staff she supports calendars.
>
> I'm in the early troubleshooting stages and have reinstalled her GW
> just for good measure.  No rules in place regarding appointments at
> least logged into her account.
>
> Is there a way to tell which user deleted an appointment and when?
> Anything in particular I can look at?
>
> Thanks!
>
> ReneƩ

http://cp.mcafee.com/d/1jWVIp6xAedEI9FTuopjvdTdLTp7ec8L6TXIzxRPhO-rvKOesojhdLTp73ArK6U \
_3_1hxSDY01dC7qvM04SNXP3dC7-LPdTQPhOZRXBQSmn-vvssKZORQr8FGTssVkffGhBrwqrhdFCQuKBhIxiQp \
4fdTdw0U4j1YGjVv1dnoovaAVgtHA29wT0yobAaJMJZ00N-7-sotF_00gl0yofBivbCSnbICMnWhEwdbs29wQKCy0Qh1QGqIJ-NB0yq8zh08bblB2qLMDgSOedQpRQcsxYaYwX

M_MkotF_00jpxSDY01dIuYMPpx_HYPtZcQsLtuVtdBB_DTT7bLsJt6OaqJT7el3PWApmU6CQPqpJ7HFkr8kJ6h \
3PtPo0e14MvaA-nMjlS67OFek7qV0yodM8C2V2Hsbvg0cvx_D67qvM045g8C3VkDOVJBOX9I5-Aq83iT0yodbFEwd4gtaCHbvIpg8Cy8Qg22ORpgCHY9QdIzzt-yyoPwJpy57