List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Chinese characters in GroupWise message on smart phone
From:       "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea () j4computers ! com>
Date:       2015-01-23 20:02:07

Sorry, just re-read what you wrote.   My so called answer does not apply.

> > > "Ken Etter" <kle@msktd.com> 01/23/15 2:36 PM >>>
GroupWise 2014.  Just ran into an odd one.  User received an email from outside our \
company.  It shows up fine in his GroupWise client, but when he views it on his smart \
phone (synced via GMS) the message body is all Chinese characters.  He forwarded the \
email to me from his GW client and from his phone.  The one from his client looks \
fine, but the one from his smart phone has the Chinese characters in the email.  This \
isn't happening with all his email.  He thinks it has only happened twice and from \
the same sender.  But he has received many emails from that same sender without any \
problems.  Any thoughts?

Ken