List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] OT: Backup Software for SLES OES Virtual Machines that have NSS volumes
From:       Tim Mulvaney <TMulvaney () mail ! millikin ! edu>
Date:       2014-09-26 14:00:29

I agree, SEP Sesam is great. Great support too. In my opinion, it's worth checking \
out.

> > > Elbert LaGrew <Elbert.LaGrew@katun.com> 9/25/2014 6:40 AM >>>
SEP Sesam is awesome!

--El

> > > On 9/24/2014 at 5:26 PM, in message \
> > > <54230CE2020000570003A316@netmail04.eeoc.gov>, "JOSHUA PITLICK" \
> > > <JOSHUA.PITLICK@EEOC.GOV> wrote:

Have you looked at SEP Sesam?

Joshua Pitlick
Senior Network Engineer
Office of Information Technology
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
> > > "Steven Tucker" <stucker@burgsimpson.com> 09/24/14 6:16 PM >>>
I am having trouble finding a decent backup software for our SLES VMs using NSS \
volumes. The virtual hosts are ESX 5.5.  Anyone on this list have a good suggestion \
in backup software? I am current POC'ing vDPA (VMware's solution) and it seems to be \
having problems when trying to backup OES SLES servers with large NSS volumes.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks,
-Steve