List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Strange behavior with external inbound appointments
From:       "David Gerisch" <DGerisch () co ! tulare ! ca ! us>
Date:       2014-09-23 18:29:08

This can also happen when the sender (in Exchange) has the Contact (or their default \
send options) set as Rich Text capable.  If the sender changes the contact or send \
options to HTML or Plain Text capable, then a standards compliant .ICS file is sent \
out.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290809

https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7014745

David Gerisch

> > > "Jim Gosney" <jgosney@genesco.com> 2014-09-18 06:51 >>>

Thanks Laura.  I've sent these instructions to the assistant to implement and see if \
that helps.

> > > Laura Buckley <laurabuckley2000@gmail.com> 9/18/2014 8:44 AM >>>
Hi

Yes, the originating system was most likely Exchange.  The sender will need
to delete your exec out of their "frequent contacts" and re-add her.

Cheers,

Buckley