List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Month view for shared calendar
From:       "JOSHUA PITLICK" <JOSHUA.PITLICK () EEOC ! GOV>
Date:       2014-04-22 23:58:03

We mainly use posted notes, but those do show up for me when others post them.  I can \
see the how it would make sense, as a feature, to hide post appointments, notes, etc. \
from one of the three calendar views.  Might be worth some GWChecks on the posters' \
accounts.  Otherwise, I am at a loss as to what is causing your issue.

Joshua Pitlick
Senior Network Engineer
Office of Information Technology
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
> > > PG <petim123@gmail.com> 04/22/14 6:58 PM >>>
Joshua
Most if not all appointments in the sub calendar are "posted" by other employees who \
have add and edit rights to the sub calendar.  Some of the other employees have GW 8  \
Are your appointments posted?  Thanks