List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] heatbeat with TLS for mail?
From:       "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea () j4computers ! com>
Date:       2014-04-14 20:17:58

I'm not sure if this went off list.  Oh  well.

I meant is "Heartbeat" used with TLS/email.   What little I turned up
seemed ambiguous, unclear and, also too, obfuscated.   Or may be it was
just too much tax time.

joe .

>>> Danita Zanre <dzanre.ngwlist@gmail.com> 04/14/14 11:36 AM >>>
You don't see a need for TLS?  Not sure I really understand the question
- heehee

Sent with Mail Pilot

On Apr 14, 2014, 8:54:13 AM, Joe Acquisto-j4 <joea@j4computers.com>
wrote: Hey. It was more of a generic question, as the device I am
wondering about is not SLES or Novell. Just dont' see a need for it, but
could not find a "yes or no" for its existence in a quick google.

joe a.

>>> Danita Zanre <dzanre.ngwlist@gmail.com> 04/14/14 8:32 AM >>>
Hi Joe,

You would have to be running a GWIA on a non supported platform. SLES
does not use the affected OpenSSL versions.