List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Quick delete?
From:       "Lilith Calbridge" <lilith () dcccd ! edu>
Date:       2013-07-19 13:43:44

Sigh!  :)  Still going to take quite a while.  :(

Thanks,
Lil

> > > Danita Zanre <dzanre.ngwlist@gmail.com> 7/18/2013 1:46 PM >>>
That might be your best bet then - use your utility to purge everything and then \
delete the users afterwards.

Danita Zanre, Move Out of the Office
I love my job, and you can too!
Tel: (720) 319-7530 - Caledonia Network Consulting
Tel: (720) 319-8240 - Move Out of the Office
danita@caledonia.net | www.moveoutoftheoffice.com/