List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Betr.: GroupWise 12.0.2 client Verification of S/MIME failed
From:       "David Gerisch" <DGerisch () co ! tulare ! ca ! us>
Date:       2013-07-18 23:00:21

Apparently it must be something else.  I just ran the install from the 62 MB \
stand-alone client installer, but have the same problem.

> > > "David Gerisch" <DGerisch@co.tulare.ca.us> 2013-07-18 08:15 >>>
Thank you Joe.  I will try that, as I know we did not install from that particular \
download.

> > > "Joe Comeau" <Joe.Comeau@hli.ubc.ca> 2013-07-17 16:09 >>>
I have 2012 sp2 - and it opened fine.

I installed the client from the separate the independent client only download - by \
the way
Joe

> > > "David Gerisch" <DGerisch@co.tulare.ca.us> 7/17/2013 3:33 PM >>>
Thank you Bas.

> > > "Bas Penris" <b.penris@ettyhillesumlyceum.nl> 2013-07-17 15:11 >>>
It's opening up on 12.0.1 on my workstation.

> > > "David Gerisch" <DGerisch@co.tulare.ca.us> 18-07-13 00:03 >>>
Does anyone have a GroupWise 12 client where Tools, Options, Certificates opens up \
like it used to under GroupWise 8.0.2?  All of the installs I have looked at so far \
report "No security service provider is available for viewing certificates".

Apparently this problem is due to a mis-match between gwmim1.md5 and gwmim1.ocx

I've seen the problem on GroupWise 12.0.1 and 12.0.2 clients.  When I do a diff on \
the gwmim1.ocx files in 12.0.0 and 12.0.1, there is no difference.  12.0.2 is \
different from 12.0.1, but throws the same error at me.

If your works, but mine doesn't, then that points at my install method.

Thanks!

David Gerisch