List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Turn off Access to GroupWise archives
From:       "DeVern Gerber" <DeVern.Gerber () ccsdut ! org>
Date:       2012-12-29 18:38:55

Not necessarily-- there's this handy utility that has solved a lot of usb drive \
lettering issues (SD card readers, etc. etc.) for us:

http://www.uwe-sieber.de/usbdlm_e.html

Best,

DeVern

DeVern Gerber
Cache County School District
2063 N. 1200 East
North Logan, UT  84321
435-752-3925 x 2038
> > > Douglas Smith <apteryx@trey9.org> 12/29/12 7:01 AM >>>
You can do that in Windows Disk Manager (diskmgmt.msc) by right mousing
on the drive and choosing Change Drive Letter although you have do it
for every thumb drive.

  - Doug