List:       ngw
Subject:    [ngw] Is anyone using mimecast?
From:       "Dale Qualls" <deq () pattishall ! com>
Date:       2012-12-27 16:36:15

I'm having an issue getting edirectory to sync with MimeCast.  Is anyone doing this \
that wouldn't mind shooting me a screenshot of their directory sync setup in the \
Mimecast admin console?
On a separate note, I have 3 ldap servers.  The one on my GW server and then two \
others running independently on SLES10 to act as backups.  When I use ldapsearch on \
either of my alternate edir boxes(which won't work on my GW server because of a \
version issue) I can only get info for people that have been added to edir since I \
put up the alternate boxes.  The original people do not return any attributes.
Any thoughts on either issue?

Thanks!

The preceding message and any attachments may contain confidential
information protected by the attorney-client or other privilege. You  may
not forward this message or any attachments without the permission of the
sender.  If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please reply
to the sender that you received the message in error and then delete it.
Nothing in this email message, including the typed name of the sender
and/or this signature block, is intended to constitute an electronic
signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in the
message.