List:       ngw
Subject:    [ngw] Archival Systems
From:       "Kathy Tyler" <Kathy.Tyler () NorthMemorial ! com>
Date:       2012-12-20 12:54:52

Is there anyone on this list using a third party archival system who would be willing \
to talk to me offline on how you use it, e.g. policies, retention, etc.?
We are in the early planning stages of implementing an archival system and I'm \
looking for some best practices that are actually in place in organizations.
Thanks.