List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] GroupWise Monitor reset
From:       Richard Layton <richcsp () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-12-19 21:26:42

I actually deleted the monitor.xml and then allowed monitor to get its info
from the wpdomain.db instead of creating a agent for each one.  This also
solves the need to add in a username and password when starting up the app.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Jill Boogaard <jboogaard@gw.novell.com>wro=
te:

> On Windows, you can put in the user name and password in the UI
>
> http://www.novell.com/documentation/groupwise2012/gw2012_guide_admin/data=
/ab102y8.html#ab104rr

> Cheers,
> Jill
>

> =A4=BA=B0`=B0=BA=A4=F8,=B8=B8,=F8=A4=BA=B0`=B0=BA=A4=F8=A4=BA=B0`=B0=BA=
=A4=F8,=B8=B8,=F8=A4=BA=B0`=B0=BA=A4=F8=A4=BA=B0`=B0=BA=A4=F8,=B8=B8,=F8=A4=
=BA=B0`=B0