List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] wpcsin\5 queue
From:       "Al Hidalgo" <ahidalgo () salud ! unm ! edu>
Date:       2012-12-18 19:44:02

Turned out it was a resource going crazy, sending thousands of emails per minute. I \
wish "Resources" has a disable option.
Thanks,

Al

> > > On 12/18/2012 at 11:18 AM, "Matt Ray" <mray@groupwiseguru.com> wrote:

The 5 queue is status messages, so it is likely that mail is being delivered, but the \
status messages aren't coming back letting you know they are delivered, especially \
now that you've renamed that directory.    A restart of the MTA may have kicked it \
in.   The wpcsin folder is the MTA's "IN" box, so it was work the MTA had to do.   It \
was failing to deliver status messages.    You  might want to check the properties of \
your MTA and make sure you hae the 2nd high and mail priority scanner threads \
enabled.  Here's a link to the documentation on it.

http://www.novell.com/documentation/gw8/gw8_admin/?page=/documentation/gw8/gw8_admin/data/akbgvlw.html

> > > "Al Hidalgo" <ahidalgo@salud.unm.edu> 12/18/2012 9:13 AM >>>
I have a PO where files are building up in \wpcsin\5

I've renamed the folder, restarted, etc., but they come back and mail is not being \
delivered to the PO

Any suggestions?

Al

Al Hidalgo
Enterprise Systems Analyst
UNM Health Sciences Center/UNM Hospitals
505-272-3427
ahidalgo@salud.unm.edu