List:       ngw
Subject:    [ngw] WebAccess 2012 HTTP Console Question
From:       "JOSHUA PITLICK" <JOSHUA.PITLICK () EEOC ! GOV>
Date:       2012-12-12 19:38:37

Does anyone know if there is a way to change how the information that is =
provided gets displayed?  I like how there is a column that indicates =
which template was used.  I do not like that I have to click on each user =
to see what browser they are using.  I much preferred the GW 8 HTTP =
console that showed the browser on the same screen.  I do not want to have =
to click every user to get an idea of what types of devices my users are =
logging in with.  Maybe there is another tool that I can use to aggregate =
that information.  Any thoughts are appreciated.  Thanks.

Joshua Pitlick
Senior Network Engineer
Office of Information Technology
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission