List:       ngw
Subject:    [ngw] Allowing specific DL to receive Internet email
From:       "Ian Blackwood" <Ian.Blackwood () golding ! com ! au>
Date:       2012-11-29 4:09:34

Hi All,

GW8.0.2HP3 on OES2 SP3.

Following on from a recent brilliant suggested workaround here on the list, I need to \
allow a single Distribution List to receive from the Internet.
As DLs tend to appear on an almost daily basis, I HOPE that I don't have to enable it \
globally then block every DL in the GWIA > Access Control > Class of Service other \
than the one I want to allow.
Cheers
Ian

--
This email transmission including any attachments is confidential and may also
contain copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient you must not

Golding accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments
due to errors, viruses, interference or interceptions.