List:       ngw
Subject:    [ngw] iphones forwarding but losing attachments
From:       "Jim Gosney" <jgosney () genesco ! com>
Date:       2012-11-28 14:51:05

We have had a problem recently come to our attention.  We're on Data
Synchronizer 1.2.4 build 966.  Sometimes when people forward a message
with an attachment from their iphone to another user, the message
arrives without the attachment.  But not always -- sometimes the
attachment comes through.  Although we have a 10MB limit on attachments
configured on the datasync server, I'm testing with small 50KB
attachments and some come through but some don't.

Anybody else run into this?

~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^
Jim Gosney
* Linux System Engineer
* Groupwise System Engineer
* Blackberry Enterprise Server Admin
* Mobility Server Admin
* CA-Servicedesk Admin
Genesco, Inc.
Nashville, TN
615-367-7850

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. No waiver of any legal privilege or
proprietary right is intended or shall be deemed to have occurred by the
transmission of this e-mail or its contents or attachments to any person
other than the originally intended recipient.  If you are not an
intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized use, dissemination, storage or copying of this e-mail or
the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it
and immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you.