List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] GW2012 name completion question
From:       "Scott Campbell" <Scott.Campbell () indfish ! co ! nz>
Date:       2012-11-21 3:05:01

Try:

Open the Address Book -> View -> Name Format

Cheers,
Scott

> > > On 21/11/2012 at 13:20, "Michael Mollard" <MollardM@mbc.qld.edu.au> wrote:

This is a dumb question, but I've never really bothered to nail it down.
When I create a new email, my name completion works on first name.  Other users have \
to type last name for auto-complete to trigger.  Where is this set? I'm ok with the \
order of the address books search sequence themselves, but how/where do I configure \
that I want to start typing 'first name' in my TO: field, and have the name complete?

Thanks.

Michael Mollard
Network Administrator
Ph: (Direct) 07 3907 5712 / (Mob) 0417 631 801 Fax: 07 3390 8919
mollardm@mbc.qld.edu.au

Moreton Bay College
http://www.mbc.qld.edu.au
450 Wondall Rd, Manly West.  QLD.  4179
PO BOX 84, Wynnum. 4178
Ph 07 33908555 Fax 07 33908919

Disclaimer: Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure that material contained in \
this email is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are \
provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility \
for use of the material transmitted. This email is intended only for the use of the \
individual or entity names above and may contain information that is confidential and \
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any \
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you \
have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or \
telephone 07 3390 8555 and destroy the original message. The contents of this message \
are provided without responsibility in law for their accuracy or otherwise, and \
                without assumption of a duty of care by the School.