List:       ngw
Subject:    [ngw] Comments
From:       "Lilith Calbridge" <lilith () dcccd ! edu>
Date:       2010-08-25 20:54:51

Had a weird one show up today but I just now think I've gotten a handle on what happened.  I sent a message to a local user and when I went to Sent Item properties for that message it showed that it was Accepted, Third party downloaded and read.  The peculiar thing was that the Comments field showed a complete OotO message.  I was about to ask why this happened instead of sending a message back but considering that the Accept action was taken I think GW handled it like an appointment and for some logic relating to appointments sent a comment back instead of a response message.

Lil