List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] rule for inline forwarding?
From:       Danita Zanre <dzanre.ngwlist () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-29 14:32:47

If the goal is just for mobile users that works, but it also means
that the message looks like it came from the original sender.  Not
sure that's always what folks want.

Delegate can be used for email in rules only, and often has the
desired effect, but seems to work differently also depending on
whether the forward recipient is internal or external.

On Monday, June 28, 2010, Gert <gwcheck@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes use /flatfw on the GWIA i.e. create a GWIA for mobile users...
> Gert
>
> Novell Knowledge Partner
> GWCheck Consulting
>
> Owner, independent consultant
> www.GWCheck.com
> "the best GW site" - Tay Kratzer
>
> gert@gwcheck.com
> Skype, Twitter, Facebook: GWCheck
>
> How come, when my wife says
> "we need to talk", it is never
> about Drupal? ;-) - Dries Buytaert
>

> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Kim Geiger <kim@wkar.org> wrote:
>
> Is it still true  that all mail forwarded via a rule *must* go as an attachment??
>
> A search turned up recommendations to use delegate instead of forward, but I find \
> that delegate is not something you can do to an email, as opposed to an invitation \
> or a task.
> So, is there a way?  Mobile users don't want to dig down into an attachment just to \
> read a brief message.
> --
> Kim Geiger
> Information Technologist