List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Auto Deletion Client Options Question
From:       "Thomas Justice" <Thomas.Justice () doc ! state ! nj ! us>
Date:       2010-06-24 14:35:07

As I understand it, the client auto delete options will NOT delete un-read emails, \
but the expire option (done via scheduled events) doesn't care, and will delete all \
email that matches the deletion criteria.

(I KNOW the scheduled events do delete unread emails, but I've never really tested \
the client delete options).

Tom Justice (Thomas.Justice@DOC.state.nj.us)
OIT Network Services (Email Admin)
609-341-3027

> > > "Matt Mayer" <mmayer@oru.edu> 6/24/2010 10:02 AM >>>
Does this only apply to un read e-mails?  Is there a way to delete all e-mails by age \
regardless of being read or un read?

Thanks.

Matt Mayer
Information Technology