List:       ngw
Subject:    [ngw] Hardware issues on ngwlist server....
From:       Trevor Harrison <trevor () harrison ! org>
Date:       2009-07-30 1:13:51

Like I said, crap always hits the fan when you are on vacation.  I just got
a note from my friendly neighborhood mdadm monitor that some mirrored
partitions on the ngwlist server had a problem and I'm down to just 1 drive.

Hopefully things will limp along until I get back to civilization this
Sunday.  I'm going to try to do an extra preventative full backup before
then just to be safe.

-Trevor