List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] GWIA Admin error
From:       "James Taylor" <James.Taylor () eastcobbgroup ! com>
Date:       2009-06-30 20:05:31

If you are running C1 on the linux box, then you would need to run it as a user that \
has rights to the GroupWise Domain & PO folders, plus the /opt/novell/groupwise/ \
folders in order to be able to administer GWIA. If you are running from a \
workstation, then /opt/novell/groupwise/ would have to be visible and writable from \
                the workstation.
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420
james.taylor@eastcobbgroup.com
http://www.eastcobbgroup.com

> > > "Andrew Bradley" <abradley@pnc.edu> 6/30/2009 01:11 PM >>>
I have installed GWIA on SUSE.  When I open the gwia object in c1 on SUSe I'm getting \
an error that "gwia admin could locate file exepath.cfg".  The few things I've found \
online suggest recreating the gwia object or modifying the exepath.cfg file to make \
sure the path specified within is in UNC format.  I've tried both of those but I'm \
still getting the same error.  Anyone know of anything else that could be causing \
this?