List:       ngw
Subject:    [ngw] GWIA stating address doesn't exist
From:       "Jeremy Rogers" <Jeremy.Rogers () baptist-health ! org>
Date:       2009-06-29 18:27:01

I have two GWIA's.  One running SP 3 and the other running the latest HP for SP 3.  I \
had a report over the weekend that we had some emails being rejected because the GWIA \
with the HP is saying that a DL doesn't exist.  I can telnet into both GWIA's, but \
the one with the latest HP states "550 No such recipient" when I try to send to the \
DL.  I've modified the properties of the DL.  I've changed the visibility.  I've \
added nickname.  I've rebuilt the domain database, but no matter what I do, this GWIA \
states that it's not a valid email address?  What am I doing wrong/missing?  Thanks.  \

Jeremy Rogers
Network Analyst II
Baptist Health Information Systems
Ph: (501) 202-7812
Fax: (501) 202-7473
IMPORTANT NOTICE - The information (both of the message and any
attachments) contained in this message is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to an intended recipient, or has received this
message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to
any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
and any such actions are strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy the transmitted information.