List:       ngw
Subject:    [ngw] Rule for imported calendar
From:       Janyne Kizer <janyne_kizer () ncsu ! edu>
Date:       2009-06-02 14:28:47

I have imported a large number of items into my GroupWise calendar.  I
would like to automatically (well, user activated) accept items that had
been accepted in the previous calendar system.  I'm having trouble
creating a rule to do this.

The information in the .ics file says

ATTENDEE;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;
  CN=Janyne  Kizer:MAILTO:janyne_kizer@ncsu.edu

If I look at the Calendar folder from IMAP, I see individual .ics files
attached so I tried a user activated rule looking for

Filename Extension contains .ics
and
Attachments contain CN=Janyne
and
Attachments contain ATTENDEE;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED

 From there I wanted to do the processing to accept the meetings and so on.

Apparently GroupWise looks at the events differently though since that
produces no results.  I tried using Message instead of attachment but
that doesn't work either.

Any ideas?

--
Janyne Kizer