List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] post office growing rapidly
From:       "Leslie Hooe" <hooeld () bay ! k12 ! fl ! us>
Date:       2008-03-29 18:17:48

Thanks Michael, I'll add that to my bag of tricks..

Leslie Hooe
Telecommunications Manager
Bay District Schools
(850) 747-5295

> > > On 3/29/2008 at 1:07 PM, in message <47EE4D1D.280E.00BD.0@TRW.COM>, "Michael \
> > > Strain" <Michael.Strain@TRW.COM> wrote:
A little trick is to move the calendar ahead 2 wks on your workstation and then run \
the attclip.  That way the orphaned blobs will get deleted.
Michael
> > > "Leslie Hooe" <hooeld@bay.k12.fl.us> 3/29/2008 11:34 AM >>>
I had a PO on Netware do that recently as well.. I ran a GWcheck with ATTCLIP. I run \
it once, and of course everything was too new. Ran it the next weekend, and it \
cleaned it up, but took a LONG time to run, and I was low on space for a week.  We \
had over a million files created, and they has the Prob 93 error as well.
Les

Leslie Hooe
Telecommunications Manager
Bay District Schools
(850) 747-5295

> > > On 3/28/2008 at 4:34 PM, in message \
> > > <d94c5e090803281434y45b2197etaaf665e94bb7d5ce@mail.gmail.com>, Gert \
> > > <gwcheck@gmail.com> wrote:

Check if there are rebuilds running - check the OFMSG and OFUSER for *.dba till \
*.dbz. Stop the dbcopy one night and see if that stops the growth. If so the script \
is going vice versa or wrongly.

You and Lil mention the "Problem 93- Unused blob file (missing trailer)" error. Check \
for the BLOB file in OFFILES.

Gert

gert@gwcheck.com
Skype ID gwcheck

GWCheck.com - the best GW site (Tay Kratzer)
Is your GroupWise ready ?