List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Nexic GroupWise client 6.1 on palm 755p
From:       "Gregg A. Hinchman" <Gregg () HinchmanConsulting ! com>
Date:       2008-03-28 22:37:21

I always have to play with it.  Try limiting the number of items you are syncing.
--

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman
Consultant
Gregg@HinchmanConsulting.com ( mailto:Gregg@HinchmanConsulting.com )

A Novell Consulting Partner
317.329.0288 Office
413.254.2819 eFax

"Courage is doing what is right."

"Do not be bound to any doctrine, theory or ideology, even Buddhist ones. All systems \
of thought are guiding means, not absolute truth."  Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese monk.