List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Viewing Folder Items Slow
From:       "John Evans" <evansj21 () msu ! edu>
Date:       2008-03-28 14:10:17

I forgot to mention there are about 1000 accounts on this server.  That was part of \
the reason for following the TID.

> > > "John Evans" <evansj21@msu.edu> 3/27/2008 5:54 PM >>>
We have GW7.0.2HP on a NetWare 6.0SP5 server.  Most users have GWC v6.5.7 9/13/2007 \
but our department (including myself) is using GWC v7.0.2HP 6/6/2007.  All users \
(including myself) report dog-slow access of items in the folders of their cabinets.  \
Access speed of opening email items within the folders or their mailbox is \
reasonable.

A post office on a different server using NetWare 6.5SP7 and the same GW version is \
not experiencing the problem.

I followed most of the steps in TID 3621597 before noticing that opening folders on \
that particular server is when the slowness becomes apparent.

Any ideas?