List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Help!  POA on W2k Server Stuck Starting
From:       "Jim Schick" <SchickJ () kscourts ! org>
Date:       2007-03-30 18:08:33

I was having a similar problem on my Windows Server 2003 GW system, where I cou'dn't \
open the properties of my GWIA or WebAccess, (DC file couldn't be accessed properly \
error) and it ended up being a drive mapping issue. That may be a totally different \
situation than what you're experiencing but I thought I'd offer it anyway :)
Jim Schick
Kansas Supreme Court

> > > On 3/29/2007 at 6:22 PM, in message <s60c1211.011@ctr.pcusa.org>, "Libby Paul" \
> > > <LPaul@ctr.pcusa.org> wrote:
My POA is still stuck starting.  So far I've tried:

recopying the dictionary file from the SDD directory
renamed wpcsin and wpcsout
renamed ngwdfr.db
restore an old copy of ngwguard.db and renamed to ngwguard.fbk after renaming the \
original ngwguard.db renamed ngwguard.db, rfl, and fbk
rebuild wphost.db
(these steps were listed in TID 10025308)

I still get Dictionary cannot be found D713 when I start the POA from the command \
line.  When I try starting it from Services, it gets stuck Starting.  Users can still \
open Groupwise and send/receive email but I'm not able to run maintenance on the Post \
Office.  We've now started having problems creating new users on that Post Office.  I \
don't know if it's related or not.

Does anyone have any ideas?