List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] gwia 7.0.1 ir1/utf8 mime encoding
From:       "Dawn Drake" <drakedm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-30 15:06:09

It is very strange, but I don't allow pop3 or IMAP on the client for most
users, so I would hope it is not being sent that way.  I did have one user
check to see if she was maybe doing a send/receive, but again, that is not
something we use.  Changing to ISO Default fixes the issue when the user
calls, no other changes are made.  The two I've worked with have had
the 6.5client, and the utf8 seems to work with
7.0.1 client (entire backend is 7.0.1, with some ir1, but not much)