List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Fool Junk Mail Handling (enhancement request)
From:       "Philip W. Hurley" <phurley () tamu ! edu>
Date:       2007-03-29 21:09:14

It seems to me that the easier solution is for the GWIA to do a more adequate job of \
scanning for tags.

If I could get the vendor to remove those particular extra lines, then it just \
becomes an arms race to add extra header text to fool the GWIA's configuration.

Must I make this editing request of every vendor I use for spam scanning?

--Philip

> > > "Rich Boys" <richboys@gmail.com> 3/29/2007 11:46 AM >>>
Why not ask your anti-spam vendor to remove all those lines?  Seems like you
would want to specify if there is a device you trust xHeader tags from and
if not remove all of them.

Rich