List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Three users one reply address
From:       Gert <gwcheck () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-29 19:06:27

I guess you thought of it, but why not let them proxy to a shared account ?
Another way is to set up caching accounts for their own mailboxes and add a
POP3 account with the specified reply address. That way the can send as the
reply address (chose different from address) but still receive their own
email. Did this for managing more than 5 emailboxes myself. Download all to
one (or one to all, in this case you can even let them download the shared
mailbox by POP3 without emptying the mailbox so all three get their copies)
and chose which name to use when replying or sending mails.

Gert

GWCheck.com - GWCheck.Info
GroupWise Info for the Open Community

http://blog.gwcheck.com