List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] forward rule
From:       "Rob Anderson" <Rob.Anderson () americansouthwest ! com>
Date:       2006-02-27 19:26:28

Never tried this, but could you put a "routing hint" to send it thru your GWIA instead of the gw address:

i.e. forward to "GWIA:roba@americansouthwest.com" instead of "Rob Anderson"

That should at least force it thru GWIA.

I'd just live with delegated, personally, but hey, if this works, let us know.

Thanks,
Rob

>>> rirish@boonecountymo.org 02/27/06 01:18PM >>>
i tired that but in the subject it says "Delegated" and I do not want
that showing up in the subject .. i know im being picky .. thanks!
ryan

>>> "Colin Bretagne" <Colin.Bretagne@ttpcom.com> 2/26/2006 6:15 PM >>>
Try using Delegate instead of forward.

Colin

>>> rirish@boonecountymo.org 2/27 00:11 >>>
we have a email box that if it receives emails it automatically
forwards
them to 4 other people.  everyone is on the same post office.  when the

email gets forwarded it comes through as an attachment.  is there a way

that will default to just forward the email and not forward as
attachment.  since it is not going through the gwia i can not use the
/flatfwd switch ... please and thanks!
ryan