List:       ngw
Subject:    GroupWise WebAccess Slowness
From:       "Rhonda Richardson" <Rrichardson () kcumb ! edu>
Date:       2006-01-30 22:34:33

GroupWise 6.5.3 running on NetWare 6.5 SP 4a, 4GB of RAM.  Right now,
all of our agents are one server (1 domain, 3 post offices, 1 GWIA, 1
WebAccess).  I know this isn't ideal, but it works and money is tight.

When I (or anyone else for that matter) access WebAccess, it will work
great for a while (anywhere from 10 - 30 min), then it will just get so
slow that it seems unresponsive.  If you close the browser and then
relaunch and login again, it is great for a while, then it gets slow
again.

Are other people seeing this and does anyone have any ideas?

TIA.