List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Fault tolerance vs. minimized administration
From:       "Holly Newman" <Holly.Newman () KJMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2005-08-31 22:43:51

That's the amazing thing.  These opportunities don't come along every day, =
so I'm spending a considerable amount of energy making sure I get it right =
and that everybody involved is comfortable with it.

>>> todd.seagraves@gbe.com 8/31/2005 10:07:18 AM >>>

Isn't it great that we can take the time to redesign our GroupWise
architecture.  "Other" email systems just fight to stay healthy.