List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Purge All GW Appointments?
From:       "Gary Zawilinski" <Gary.Zawilinski () teleatlas ! com>
Date:       2005-08-31 21:48:31

Thank you everyone for all your suggestions. They have been most helpful!  I'll check out the GWAVA  Reveal product and I might be contacting you Aldo! Thanks again!

>>> "Aldo Zanoni" <aldo@omni-ts.com> 8/30/2005 5:56 PM >>>
It won't work at the domain or post office level, but we have a freeware
product that allows an individual user to identify a range of calendar
dates for which you want to remove all entries.  It was called
GWCleanCal and was given to clients who purchased CCU or CCUweb.  Let me
know off list if you haven't solved the problem yet and I will have our
support technician send it to you.

Best regards,

Aldo Zanoni
CEO, Omni Technology Solutions Inc.
"Innovative GroupWise Solutions"
www.omni-ts.com
aldo@omni-ts.com

>>> Gary.Zawilinski@teleatlas.com 2005/08/30 12:38:16 PM >>>
Hi All,

Is there a way to purge any and all appointments for all users at the
post office or domain level  say from today forward?  I'll spare the
long story of why.. :)  Thanks!